MineARC is pleased to announce our new Refuge Chamber Training Centre‘s official opening at our manufacturing facility in Perth, Western Australia.
The centre facilitates MineARC staff and client training and certification in the emergency operation and regular servicing of MineARC refuge chambers and ancillary products. The chambers design accommodates more convenient service, maintenance, and operational training in an above-ground environment, with an open front and seating for four.
The chambers feature all of the significant life-supporting features of a standard MineARC refuge chamber to facilitate comprehensive training. Vital componentry of a real-life emergency refuge include:
- Refuge chamber control and scrubbing system
- MARCISORB chemical cartridge simulation props
- External mine air filter kit (CAMS or 3-stage kit)
- Oxygen candle
- Air conditioning and dehumidifying
- Four-battery bank to power control system
- Internal lighting
- External warning siren and strobe lights
- Communications system
The MineSAFE Training Chambers are available for sites to purchase for operational training purposes and complete with all relevant training manuals and videos.