Upskill your team at one of MineARC’s Training Centres.
MineARC Systems’ Training Centres – located in Perth, Australia; Dallas, United States; and Johannesburg, South Africa – offer a range of courses designed to assist sites in the operation, ongoing maintenance and general understanding of MineARC Chambers.
Alternatively, MineARC Technicians are available to conduct on-site training for larger groups, and we can now also provide virtual training options.
All of our training courses are free to clients.
MineARC offers a team of qualified service technicians; experts in ensuring each refuge is kept in top condition.
If you prefer to self-service your chambers, you should consider attending one of our free MineARC Service School training days, held at one of our dedicated training centres. Once completed, attendees are certified to conduct your services for 24 months, removing the need for MineARC service visits.
Service School is currently available at the following locations:
- Perth, Western Australia
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Dallas, Texas
Alternatively, MineARC Technicians are available to conduct on-site training for larger groups.
We limit our training sessions to small groups, to ensure everyone has the opportunity to be hands on in the Training Centre and receive the attention they require.
- Become MineARC certified in chamber servicing for the next two years
- Brush up on your refuge chamber knowledge
- Learn about any chamber upgrades that may have become available throughout the year
- Quiz our highly trained technicians with any questions you may have
Electrical School is currently available at the following locations:
- Perth, Western Australia
We limit our training sessions to small groups, in order to ensure everyone has the opportunity to be hands on in the training centre and receive the attention they require.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of refuge chamber electrical systems
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of refuge chamber ancillary electrical features
- Upskilling staff in an underrated area of safety
- Ability to ask questions from industry professionals
- Forum to discuss feedback on features and new technology
- Increased awareness of refuge chambers and weekly inspection requirements
- Building personal connections with the MineARC team for troubleshooting and questions post-training
We’ve expanded our capabilities to offer clients direct access to an online platform with a wealth of service training resources; helping you to keep your fleet in optimal condition while travel is restricted
We can help you to commission your chamber remotely, ensuring it is ready for use from the moment it is in position.
Feel assured that MineARC has taken steps to ensure that our virtual service training and commissioning is covered under our product liability insurance.
Other MineARC Client Support
Contact our friendly support centre seven days a week for troubleshooting assistance, on-site induction opportunities and chamber commissioning.
Free training courses, providing clients the opportunity to upskill in areas such as service, electrical and the general operation of our chambers.
Regularly servicing and performing maintenance checks on a refuge chamber will help ensure your equipment is ready in the event of an emergency.
Transform damaged, second hand chambers into a new fleet that is certified and fully functioning. Available for MineARC and non-MineARC chambers.
MineARC’s in-house engineering & innovation team are on hand to provide customised design solutions and explore collaboration opportunities.