In this Privacy and Disclaimer Statement (‘statement’):
MineARC means MineARC Systems.
MineARC website means www.minearc.com and any MineARC Systems website accessed from that site.
User means a person who uses www.minearc.com or any MineARC Systems website accessed from that site.
This statement provides information regarding the use of the MineARC Systems website and the privacy of its users and their information. MineARC Systems values the privacy of its customers and stakeholders and manager the privacy risks of the information it collects about them.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
MineARC collects information about its customers and stakeholders:
- In the performance of its services and functions
- As required by law
- Through correspondence, communication and service requests from customers and stakeholders; and
- Through online data and metadata collection
Generally, when users submit information to MineARC, MineARC uses that information to respond to their correspondence or service request
Site Data Collected
When visiting MineARC’s website, MineARC logs a record of the user’s visit. MineARC records this information:
- For statistical purposes
- To monitor the use of MineARC’s website
- To discover what information is most and least used; and
- To customise the site for users.
The information logged when users access MineARC’s website includes:
- Details of the server and internet provider users are accessing MineARC’s website from
- Details of user’s access of MineARC’s website
- Details of the operating systems, devices and software used to access MineARC’s website
- Details of the performance of user’s access of MineARC’s website; and
- Details of any other website, social media platform, code or link that directed the user to MineARC’s website.
MineARC will not identify a user or their browsing activities except for in the following circumstances:
- To investigate improper use of MineARC’s Internet facility, a breach of the law, misconduct or corruption; or
- Where requested by a law enforcement agency.
Protection, Security and Storage
MineARC has a formal risk management framework that identifies and controls information management risks, including legislative requirements governing information management.
MineARC works actively to ensure that information about customers and stakeholders is stored securely and accessed for approved purposes only.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
MineARC will disclose customer and stakeholder information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- With the consent of the customer or stakeholder, express or implied;
- As required by law;
- To complete the purpose or function for which the information was provided;
- To improve the purpose or function for which the information was provided; and
- To customise content or measure effectiveness in conjunction with the MineARC digital advertising channels.
MineARC uses third party social media websites and applications to perform its functions.
Each individual social media site has its own privacy policies.
Google Analytics and Google Optimize are services provided by Google, Inc. (Google).
MineARC will use Google Analytics and Google Optimize information to:
- Evaluate use of MineARC’s website and mobile site
- Receive reports for MineARC on website activity; and
- Provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
Google has their own privacy policies.
Third Party Links
MineARC’s website contains links to third party websites. This statement does not apply if a user accesses a link and leaves MineARC’s website.
MineARC is not responsible for services or information on third party websites.
Accessing Personal Information
Under the Freedom of Information Act 1992, a person has rights to access, correct and protect their personal information.
MineARC attempts to ensure that the content presented on its website is accurate, current and reliable at the time it was created or last modified. To the extent permitted by law, MineARC disclaims liability for users accessing the MineARC’s website, including but not limited to:
- The accuracy of the information on MineARC’s website
- The appropriateness or functionality of services offered on MineARC’s website
- Third party links
- Any inability to access or use MineARC’s website or any part of it; and
- The use of automatic translation services to translate the MineARC’s website.
Users must make their own enquiries and rely on their own decision making and professional advice in relation to information and services on the MineARC’s website.
All content that appears on the MineARC’s website, including but not limited to website pages, documents, graphics, audio and video, is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 and is owned by MineARC Systems unless otherwise specified.
This privacy statement replaces all other privacy statements previously applicable from the date of this privacy statement’s first publication. MineARC may revise this privacy statement and disclaimer at any time.
If users wish to clarify anything about this site or have concerns regarding privacy, please contact us.