Underground Smart Lighting Node - GuardIAN
Underground Smart Lighting from the GuardIAN Node range utilises intelligent illumination to communicate critical information to the underground workforce. GuardIAN Smart Lighting provides sites with the ability to clearly indicate safe and unsafe zones within the underground mine, as well as providing a visual alert when evacuation is necessary.
Enclosed in a compact, robust unit designed for the underground mining environment, the LED lighting can be controlled both in zones or individually, and is monitored via the GuardIAN Network.
Smart Lighting Nodes can also be utilised alongside GuardIAN Gas Monitoring Nodes and Tracking Nodes.
GuardIAN Smart Lighting provides underground mining operations with a new additional layer of safety. Through smart illumination and user friendly control software, GuardIAN Lighting provides a robust and reliable solution to visual navigation and alerts in the underground mining environment.
GuardIAN Smart Lighting is ideal for:
- Underground personnel; improving general lighting levels to optimise efficiency, reinforcing safety procedures through visual alerts, and providing vital communications in times of need
- Mine managers; managing daily operations and initiating alerts and emergency evacuations
- Ventilation managers: automating the demarcation of non-ventilated areas and safe-to-enter zones
- Electrical managers; providing easier-to-deploy, lower cost illumination into mining areas
- Small, compact and robust
- Supports multiple colours and modes
- Quick connect/disconnect design
- Low power consumption
- Lights are connected via GuardIAN Connect
- 1.5Ah internal Lithium Ion battery provides each light with a backup 3 hours run time
- Strings can be powered by a MineARC Refuge Chamber, MineARC Satellite UPS or a standalone UPS Controller Panel
GuardIAN Smart Lighting helps to manage the day to- day demarcation of safe and unsafe areas of the mine. With each module capable of multiple colours and modes, the system can provide a variety of alert functions.
As an example, 'amber flashing' lights may indicate a dedicated travel way, whilst site-wide 'red flashing' can be used to alert personnel to a high priority emergency evacuation.
Learn More About the GuardIAN Smart Lighting Node
Discover how GuardIAN Smart Lighting can integrate with the wider GuardIAN Intelligence Network to provide real-time visual alerts.
Click on the video opposite to learn more!