This video highlights the features of a custom, ChemSAFE blast-resistant building (BRB) built at the MineARC Systems America manufacturing facility.
Customising a ChemSAFE BRB
The multi-use ChemSAFE blast-resistant building protects against petrochemical plant hazards such as a blast, toxic, or flammable gas release. It can also serve as a break room, change area, or workspace and are fully customisable.
Some of the standard features shown in the video include:
- 1 to 10 PSI Blast Rating
- Vestibule with compressed air flushing
- Positive pressure environment
- Split system air conditioning/heating system
- Fresh air intake with emergency isolation
- Smoke detectors & fire extinguishers
- Aura-FX Digital Gas Monitoring (CO2, O2, other toxic gases)
All MineARC Safe Havens comply with the highest international regulations and recognised ‘world’s best practice’ industry guidelines.