Operating Your ChemSAFE Utility Design Safe Haven
This video demonstrates each step in the operation of a Utility Design ChemSAFE Chemical Safe Haven.
The chemical shelter is fully sealed, offering 0% air change per hour (ACH) for long term occupancy in a toxic gas release.
Some features shown include:
- ELV Scrubbing System with pre-packaged CO2 chemicals
- Breathable air (O2) supply
- Positive Pressure Flushing System (PPFS)
- Aura-FX Gas Monitoring
- Air conditioning and dehumidifying
- Internal lighting / external warning lights and siren
- Communications connection
- Internal or external vestibule