RocROOM Remote Operating Control Room for Underground Mining
MineARC’s RocROOM Remote Operating Control Room is an underground safe area used as a collaborative environment for managing and monitoring the day to day operation of equipment and production activities. It is the hub for the collection of data and information necessary to sustain operations and help staff make the right critical operational decisions.
Made from 5mm steel, RocROOM is fitted with 50mm insulation, viewing windows and cooled positive pressure ventilation or air conditioning, dependent on hazardous area requirements, including both fixed and adjustable ventilation ports. Internally, RocROOM features rubberized flooring, a control panel and power sockets, with the ability to be fully customised to suit client requirements.
RocROOM is a cost effective industry solution that increases the productivity of day to day site operations as well as offering sites a platform for end to end integration of operations processes and management.
- 5mm Steel Plate Construction
- 50mm Insulation
- Fixed & Adjustable Ventilation Ports
- Ventilated Electrical Cabinet
- Air Conditioning
- Viewing Windows
- Forklift Slots & Lifting Rings
- Interior & Exterior Lighting
- Power Sockets
- Outward Opening Door with Robust Rotating Handle
- Non-slip Removable Flooring
- Custom Dimensions & Transport Configurations
- Ergonomically Designed Seating
- Compressed Air Source
- Air Conditioner (vortex cooling and forced ventilation using compressed air)
- Aura-FX Digital Fixed Gas Monitoring
- Security Camera & Monitoring System
- Fully Pressurised Airlock
- Battery Backup / UPS
- LCD Display / TV Monitor