MineSAFE Standard Design Training Chamber with Series III Control System
The MineSAFE Standard Design SIII Training Chamber is engineered based on MineARC's HRM Series III Refuge Chamber, which was on the market between the years of 2009 and 2013. The chamber features the Series III electrical control system and free-pour scrubber chemicals, which are no longer offered by MineARC Systems but are still supported and in use by many sites across the globe.
The MineSAFE Standard Design SIII Training Chamber also features the original MineARC three-stage mine air filter pack; a method of providing external breathable air to the refuge chamber prior to the introduction of CAMS.
The MineSAFE Standard Design Training Chamber features all of the major life-supporting features of a standard refuge chamber, including a Series III scrubbing system, four-stage filtration, battery bank and internal/external lighting and sirens. This allows sites to conduct comprehensive training in both the service and operation of all the vital componentry of a real-life MineARC Refuge Chamber.
- Aura-FX Fixed Gas Monitoring
- Refuge chamber Series III control and scrubbing system
- Chemical cartridge simulation props
- External mine air filter kit
- Air conditioning and dehumidifying system
- Four-battery bank to power control system
- Internal lighting
- External warning siren and strobe lights
- Communications system
- 4-person seating
- Training manuals and video