MineARC’s new cooling vest provides a unique solution to keeping core body temperature low whilst working in hot, confined environments.
Simple and easy to use, the vest is lightweight and available in a range of sizes; providing effective and immediate cooling for personnel in conditions of up to 50°C.
Cooling is achieved by circulating chilled water throughout the in-built medical grade tubing within the vest, which is connected via a 3m hose to a small compressor. Quick release brass fittings allow the wearer to disconnect and reconnect to the cooling compressor for added flexibility.
- Ideal for personnel in hot, confined environments
- Various sizes available to suit all personnel
- Lightweight, elastic material
- Works in environments up to 50°C
- Five settings for added temperature control
- Works best when worn under clothing
- Longer 5m hose
- Hose with splitter, allowing two vests to operate from one compressor
- 12VDC, 24VDC or 240V power options
- Vehicle mount for compressor