At MineARC, we have a hunger to do better, think bigger, go further.
Careers at MineARC Systems
MineARC Systems are dedicated to ongoing development and enhancement of our company, our products and our staff; it is reflected in the way we conduct business and our internal culture.
If you’d like to be part of our growing team and contribute to development of the organisation, check out the current opportunites below, and expand your career at MineARC.
Service Technician / BDM in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
MineARC Systems is recruiting a Service Technician / BDM in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia to service and promote our refuge chambers and Ancillary products in the Goldfields Region.
MineARC Systems is the global leader in controlled environments and safety technologies for the underground mining, tunnelling, chemical processing, disaster relief and biotechnology industries. We specialise in the manufacture and supply of emergency refuge chambers, safe havens, disaster shelters and plant growth chambers, as well as a range of electronic equipment, remote monitoring, tracking and communications technologies that allow full integration in heavy industrial applications.
We also specialise in a range of ancillary products which includes lighting, communication systems, hygiene solutions, air quality management and general mining equipment; all engineered to improve safety and withstand the harsh, rugged environment of heavy industry.
MineARC Systems Head Office is based in Perth, this role is for regional representation and will be working remotely out of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Servicing refuge chambers.
- Convert clients who are using 3rd party providers.
- Maintaining and building customer relationships
- Proactively prospecting and securing new business opportunities within the Goldfields market
- Assist our Perth-BDMs with opportunities.
- Assist clients with technical troubleshooting.
- Call-outs to mines sites for critical repairs.
- Providing excellent customer service including giving advice and technical information to customers on the company’s products
- Receiving and making sales calls
- Processing new sales leads including preparing and sending quotes and quote follow up
- Entertaining clients when required.
- Achieving budgeted sales.
- Updating the CRM
- Domestic travel where required – incl Job cover for Perth based technicians.
- Presenting ancillary products at expos and trade shows.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Technical aptitude
- Job experience in a hands-on field.
- Sales experience in the mining or industrial sector
- Self-motivated and career-focused.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to effectively use MS Suite of programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Ability to present to all levels within the organisation from top to bottom
- Ability to present at seminars, conferences and corporate functions.
In return for your experience, you will be provided with an attractive salary plus mobile and laptop.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your resume and cover letter here
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITH A CV AND COVER LETTER WILL BE CONSIDERED