Compact Design Training Chamber - ELVP
The MineSAFE Compact Design Training Chamber - ELVP is engineered based on MineARC’s MineSAFE Compact Design Refuge Chamber and features an ELVP (extra-low-voltage-portable) control system.
The extra low voltage scrubber is also a feature of the TunnelSAFE range.
The MineSAFE Compact Design Training Chambers features all of the major life-supporting features of a standard refuge chamber, including an ELVP scrubbing system, Compressed Air Management System (CAMS), battery bank and internal/external lighting and sirens. This allows sites to conduct comprehensive training in both the service and operation of all the vital componentry of a real-life MineARC Refuge Chamber.
- Aura-FX Fixed Gas Monitoring
- Refuge chamber ELVP control and scrubbing system
- Chemical cartridge simulation props
- External mine air filter kit
- Air conditioning and dehumidifying system
- Four-battery bank to power control system
- Internal lighting
- External warning siren and strobe lights
- Communications system
- 4-person seating
- Training manuals and video