MineARC is excited to announce that Service School is now available to clients in Africa!
We invite you to attend one of our FREE one-day courses, held monthly at our manufacturing facility in Johannesburg, South Africa. Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be officially certified to conduct your own chamber servicing for 24 months, removing the need for regular MineARC service visits.
Benefits of attending MineARC Service School:
- Become MineARC certified in chamber servicing for the next two years
- Brush up on your refuge chamber knowledge
- Learn about any chamber upgrades that may have become available throughout the year
- Quiz our highly trained technicians with any questions you may have
What you will learn on the day:
- The importance of regular and certified chamber servicing
- The critical role door seals and check valves play in maintaining effective positive pressure, and the correct procedure for replacement
- Testing the battery bank to ensure all individual batteries are holding the correct charge
- Calibrating both a digital and manual gas monitor
- Servicing the new MineARC Compressed Air Management System
- Performing system diagnostics on a Series IV and ELVP controller
We limit our training sessions to small groups in order to ensure everyone has the opportunity to be hands-on in the workshop. For larger groups, we are happy to organise on-site training.
Interested in finding out more? Click on one of these related articles.
South African Site Leads the Way in Refuge Chamber Maintenance “MineARC’s relationship with Palabora Mining Company (PMC) continues to grow, as the mine site embraces regular servicing and refuge chamber upgrades.” Continue reading.
Two Rivers Platinum Focus on Mine Safety in Africa “MineARC is proud of the relationships we have built with many major mine corporations across Africa. One of our latest projects was the manufacture of two Hard Rock Mine Series IV Refuge Chambers, each designed to shelter 26 people in an emergency.” Continue reading.
South African Refuge Chamber Manufacturer “MineARC’s newest home and South African Refuge Chamber Manufacturer, is located in the heart of the North Riding industrial hub, 45 minutes outside of Johannesburg’s main centre. The workshop now proudly stands as MineARC’s third largest global operation behind Australia and the United States, servicing many major mine sites across the continent.” Continue reading.