Off the back of the successful development of MineARC’S proprietary Aura-FX Digital Fixed Gas Monitoring System, enormous effort has been put in to ensure continued advancement and innovation. MineARC is excited to introduce the latest addition to MineARC’s gas monitoring range; the Compact Aura-FX Digital Gas Monitoring System.
In response to client requirements, the Compact Aura-FX has evolved from the standard unit; designed specifically to be used with the ‘extra-low-voltage’ (ELV) control system and the restricted internal refuge chamber space.
Designing a Compact DGM
Enclosed in a sturdy aluminium enclosure 264mm x 199mm x 134mm in size, the Compact Aura-FX is lightweight and contained on a rotatable bracket to enable occupants the ability to view the screens from numerous angles.
The compact DGM unit conveniently features two user-friendly, digital screens and has the ability to monitor the internal chamber atmosphere for temperature, humidity, oxygen, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide gas levels. Audible voice alarms will prompt occupants to replace scrubbing chemicals or adjust oxygen supply levels in the refuge chamber as required.
Major features include:
- Real-time gas monitoring with live analysis
- Temperature, pressure and humidity monitoring
- Oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2), and carbon monoxide (CO) monitoring
- Graphical displays with trend lines
- Audible alarm and voice prompts
- Ethernet connectivity for remote monitoring
- Reduced calibration requirements (yearly)
- Extended sensor life
- Operation: 24-48VDC @ 33W
- Weight: 3.6kg (8lbs)
A standard for all new MineARC MineSAFE Compact Design Refuge Chambers and the entire range of TunnelSAFE Refuge Chambers, the Compact Aura-FX DGM is also available as an upgrade to all existing refuge chambers.
As leaders in our field and advocates of innovation, our key priority is to continually develop and offer the best and most advanced solutions on the market to help clients improve safety, reduce costs and make operations simpler. With a vision encompassing further product and industry diversity, there are exciting new developments on the horizon for MineARC Systems.
You Might Also Like:
- The Future of Safety in Mining and the Resource Industry
- Methane in Underground Mines
- Gas Monitoring in Refuge Chambers